Iâ€™m Matthew Good, a 25-year-old computer programmer and web developer living in Nashville, Tennessee. Iâ€™m intested and involved in many disparate subjects, and write about projects Iâ€™m doing, places Iâ€™ve gone, thoughts Iâ€™ve had, and music Iâ€™ve written.Â What exactly am I intersted in?Â Here’s a partial list:
- Web applications
- Soviet composer Dmitri Shostakovich
- Electronics & microcontrollers
- Good books (Vonnegut & Borges come to mind)
- Aquarium fish, zoos, & wildlife
- “Retrofuturism” & 1950’s culture, Cold War history
- Making stuff
- Geographic Information Systems
- Recording & songwriting
You might be wondering just what kind of a mind it takes to be interested in so many seemingly unrelated ideas. I like to think of it as an active mind that enjoys learning and making connections. Studying each topic leads, without fail, to another interesting concept. In learning about each one, you engage the other more deeply. If any of these topics seem interesting to you, subscribe to my RSS feed.
This blog is Creative Commons licensed. For details, read the legal mumbo-jumbo.